Monday, February 06, 2012

It was a good Friday too.





I was so sad by Ben Gazzara’s death on Friday that I neglected to post I had just been notified my film got accepted into the San Diego Latino Film Festival.  I haven’t had a film there since 2003 and this is very exciting for me.  Seeing my film projected in a huge theater is my reward for all the hard work.  I’m also nervous because this is the first short I’ve shot on digital.  Film (as in celluloid, in case you’ve forgotten) projects very well regardless of the exhibition format, but I have no idea how the Canon 5D Mark II footage is going to look projected that big.  It will definitely be a learning experience which I am really looking forward to.


The festival will run March 8-18, 2012.  Screening details to come.

No comments: